Adding Those Finishing Touches for your Basement in Southeastern New Hampshire & Greater Boston
From basement to beautiful in Massachusetts & New Hampshire, down to the last detail!
Good to great. Finishing touches like molding and doors perfectly complete your finished basement.
A basement remodeling project is a great investment in your home, and it only takes a little bit more to take your design from a normal, drab finished room to something really great.
At Total Basement Finishing, A Blackdog Affiliate, we provide a variety of excellent finishing touches that make your basement remodeling the best it can possibly be.
Through Total Basement Finishing, we have access to a complete line of basement finishing products, including products to address details that are often overlooked. Our products work together to create the perfect finished space for your Massachusetts & New Hampshire basement.
Basement Remodeling Gallery
Featured below are just of the few of the products that help us make basements better than ever - click on each image to see more detail.
Easy Wrap Column Sleeves
Support beams are common and necessary in most basements. Total Basement Finishing, A Blackdog Affiliate provides a bright, attractive, detailed column wrap to transform these unattractive poles into a sophisticated design choice.
Crown molding along the top and bottom makes these especially beautiful.
- Many attractive design choices
- Durable, long-lasting materials
- Crown molding at top and base included
Total Basement Finishing Crown Molding
Old-fashioned drop ceilings used ugly aluminum trimming, or none at all. Now you can appreciate the beauty of our crown molding, included with every ceiling installation.
- Hides seam between basement walls and ceiling
- Durable, long-lasting materials
- Appealing, sophisticated look
Total Basement Finishing Doors
Total Basement Finishing, A Blackdog Affiliate offers many appealing door designs, including glass French doors, bi-fold doors, louver doors, and six-paneled steel doors. French doors are especially appealing at the top of staircases to make the finished basement feel more like part of the home.
- High-quality knob and lever handles with a lifetime warranty
- Primed, Ready to paint & easy to customize
- Heavy, high-quality design for durability and energy efficiency
Total Basement Finishing Staircases
Make a bright, open staircase your first impression as you enter your finished basement.
We can help you make the most of your staircase with a variety of stair designs, including "Nevada window" opening, mahogany railings, and carpeted stair runners.
- Many high-quality wood railing designs
- TBF Walls suitable as strong double-sided walls for stairwells
- "Nevada" window openings allow for extra light and visibility
EverLast™ Basement Windows
Upgrade your basement windows with our twin-paned vinyl windows for a brighter, more beautiful finished basement.
Double thermopaned Low-E glass insulates the space, while the attractive frame survives for years without rotting or needing paint.
- Energy-efficient double-thermopaned design
- Vinyl casing will never rot, corrode, or need paint
- Easy sliding windows can be removed for cleaning
SunHouse™ Basement Window Wells
Total Basement Finishing, A Blackdog Affiliate provides beautiful basement window wells that will reflect bright sunlight into your home. A clear cover keeps snow, debris, and rain away from your window while also protecting it from cold winter winds. Egress windows are also available.
- Maximizes reflected natural sunlight in finished basement
- Covered window wells keep out weeds, debris, rain, and snow
- Egress window well includes terraced design that can be planted
RockWell™ Egress Window Wells
The RockWell™ Egress Window Well is a great way to add beauty to your finished basement while also achieving compliance with local safety codes for emergency escape. Its stylish, all-natural look durable clear cover invites natural sunlight to flow into the basement while also providing an open, comfortable feel.
- Durable clear cover keeps out water, debris, & cold winter winds
- Stair-step design allows for easy exit
- UV-stable, rustproof design stands up to extreme temperatures
SaniDry™ Basement Dehumidifier
Enjoy a dry, odor-free basement with our ENERGY STAR® rated basement air system!
The SaniDry™ combines energy efficiency with a convenient self-draining design, while its air filtration system removes mold particles and other allergens from the air.
- Self-draining design
- Digital interface with automatic turnoff allows you to "set it and forget it"
- Powerful blower can be ducted to send dry air into basement while dehumidifier is in an unfinished area