Adding Those Finishing Touches for your Basement in Southeastern New Hampshire & Greater Boston
From basement to beautiful in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, down to the last detail!
Good to great. Finishing touches like molding and doors perfectly complete your finished basement.
A basement remodeling project is a great investment in your home, and it only takes a little bit more to take your design from a normal, drab finished room to something really great.
At Total Basement Finishing, A Blackdog Affiliate, we provide a variety of excellent finishing touches that make your basement remodeling the best it can possibly be.
Through Total Basement Finishing, we have access to a complete line of basement finishing products, including products to address details that are often overlooked. Our products work together to create the perfect finished space for your Massachusetts and New Hampshire basement.
Basement Remodeling Gallery
Featured below are just of the few of the products that help us make basements better than ever - click on each image to see more detail.
Easy Wrap Column Sleeves
Support beams are common and necessary in most basements. Total Basement Finishing, A Blackdog Affiliate provides a bright, attractive, detailed column wrap to transform these unattractive poles into a sophisticated design choice.
Crown molding along the top and bottom makes these especially beautiful.
- Many attractive design choices
- Durable, long-lasting materials
- Crown molding at top and base included
Total Basement Finishing Crown Molding
Old-fashioned drop ceilings used ugly aluminum trimming, or none at all. Now you can appreciate the beauty of our crown molding, included with every ceiling installation.
- Hides seam between basement walls and ceiling
- Durable, long-lasting materials
- Appealing, sophisticated look
Total Basement Finishing Doors
Total Basement Finishing, A Blackdog Affiliate offers many appealing door designs, including glass French doors, bi-fold doors, louver doors, and six-paneled steel doors. French doors are especially appealing at the top of staircases to make the finished basement feel more like part of the home..
- High-quality knob and lever handles with a lifetime warranty
- Primed, Ready to paint & easy to customize
- Heavy, high-quality design for durability and energy efficiency
Total Basement Finishing Staircases
Make a bright, open staircase your first impression as you enter your finished basement.
We can help you make the most of your staircase with a variety of stair designs, including "Nevada window" opening, mahogany railings, and carpeted stair runners.
- Many high-quality wood railing designs
- TBF Walls suitable as strong double-sided walls for stairwells
- "Nevada" window openings allow for extra light and visibility
EverLast™ Basement Windows
Upgrade your basement windows with our twin-paned vinyl windows for a brighter, more beautiful finished basement.
Double thermopaned Low-E glass insulates the space, while the attractive frame survives for years without rotting or needing paint.
- Energy-efficient double-thermopaned design
- Vinyl casing will never rot, corrode, or need paint
- Easy sliding windows can be removed for cleaning
SunHouse™ Basement Window Wells
Total Basement Finishing, A Blackdog Affiliate provides beautiful basement window wells that will reflect bright sunlight into your home. A clear cover keeps snow, debris, and rain away from your window while also protecting it from cold winter winds. Egress windows are also available.
- Maximizes reflected natural sunlight in finished basement
- Covered window wells keep out weeds, debris, rain, and snow
- Egress window well includes terraced design that can be planted
RockWell™ Egress Window Wells
The RockWell™ Egress Window Well is a great way to add beauty to your finished basement while also achieving compliance with local safety codes for emergency escape. Its stylish, all-natural look durable clear cover invites natural sunlight to flow into the basement while also providing an open, comfortable feel.
- Durable clear cover keeps out water, debris, & cold winter winds
- Stair-step design allows for easy exit
- UV-stable, rustproof design stands up to extreme temperatures
SaniDry™ Basement Dehumidifier
Enjoy a dry, odor-free basement with our ENERGY STAR® rated basement air system!
The SaniDry™ combines energy efficiency with a convenient self-draining design, while its air filtration system removes mold particles and other allergens from the air.
- Self-draining design
- Digital interface with automatic turnoff allows you to "set it and forget it"
- Powerful blower can be ducted to send dry air into basement while dehumidifier is in an unfinished area